- Join / Support
- Log In
- Room Hire
- Member's Area
- Youth Activities
- Local Studies
Consultants Sought to help 'Open Up' BRLSI so we are Fit for the Future
The invitation to tender consists of two lots:
- Business Plan Development
- Governance and Organisational Review
Consultants are invited to submit a bid for one or both lots:
The key outcomes that BRLSI is seeking from these Resilient Heritage project(s) are:
- To understand specifically what we can do to improve our current business / operating model and generate more income and charitable activity as per our objects set out in our Governance
- To identify what the most viable business option(s) are for our future (considering use of digital technology, permanent exhibition and cultural hub as options) and provide a business plan for the future
- To signpost a governance structure fit for the future based on current best practice – with clarity on what has to change and how.
- To outline an organisational / workforce structure for this future with key roles identified for our workforce of staff and volunteers and a route map of how to get there.
- Assurance that our policies, decision making systems and financial and contractual and storage and records and processes are sufficiently resilient to cope with the demands of the future and future fund raising (inc grants) or what we need to do to achieve this.
The closing date for this ITT is 5pm on 15 August 2019.
These projects are supported by the National Heritage Lottery Fund
Please download the Invitation to Tender below: